Free 40 minute PPI drop in sessions available for BRC researchers
The Public Programmes Team are running free Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) advice sessions for BRC and CRF researchers working in the areas of cancer, dermatology and musculoskeletal research.
These sessions are an opportunity for researchers to discuss any PPI queries they may have related to a current or future grant proposal related to research.
The sessions are run by the Public Programmes Team, a specialist unit that provides advice and delivers patient and public involvement and engagement (PPIE) with biomedical research.
There are currently five dates for sessions, which each have a number of bookable 40-45 minute appointments. The types of queries the team can help with during the sessions include:
- What are the PPI requirements for different funding bodies?
- How do I design a PPI plan for my research project?
- How do I cost appropriately for my PPI plan
Details of how to book a free PPI advice session
- Monday 18th June, Manchester Cancer Research Centre
- Wednesday 20th June, Manchester Cancer Research Centre
- Monday 25th June, Manchester Cancer Research Centre
Dermatology and Musculoskeletal sessions
- Wednesday 9th May, Stopford Building – University of Manchester
- Tuesday 15th May, Barnes Building, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
Register and select a time via Eventbrite by clicking on the sessions above.