Ways we work with partners
We work with industry partners in a number of ways, including:
Clinical studies and expertise
- Access to large, diverse patient cohorts and rich health data
- Opportunity to work with world-leading expertise embedded within unique translational pathway across Greater Manchester
- Experimental medicine study design and delivery
Collaborative research and co-development
- Scientific and clinical insight (available formally on request/via networking opportunities)
- Collaborative research projects
- Licensing and commercialisation of BRC intellectual property, supported by The University of Manchester Intellectual Property and TRUSTECH
- Shared industry-BRC secondments
- Opportunities to fund postgraduate studentships
Access to support
- World-class research services
- Joint applications for funding
Areas of interest
- New treatments
- Early diagnostics
- New technologies
- Molecular pathology
- Multiomics approaches
To explore the opportunities available to work with our researchers contact our Business Engagement and Industry Team (details below).
Are you interested in introducing your products to the NHS?
Companies wishing to introduce new and innovative products into the NHS can access support via our partner the Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network (GM AHSN).
The Innovation Nexus, powered by the GM AHSN, is a gateway to a holistic business growth support offering, focused on the specialist needs of life science SMEs, delivered through a coherent support strategy and an all-inclusive approach to helping businesses develop their growth strategies.