Understanding the impact of patient and public involvement in research: Making evaluation work for you – 22 NovemberView Event Details
An opportunity to develop capacity amongst Biomedical Research Centre & Clinical Research Facility researchers, research staff, public contributors and public involvement professionals, in terms of assessing and reporting PPIE outputs, outcomes and impacts.
Learning outcomes will include:
- To provide an overview of national initiatives and thinking about PPIE impact & evaluation;
- To explore evaluation & impact of PPIE from research and public perspectives;
- To offer practical guidance and support when assessing and carrying our PPIE impact & evaluation.
- National perspectives from Simon Denegri (Director for Patients and the Public NIHR) and Judith Williamson (Public Contributor Shared Learning Group on Impact)
- Personal perspectives on impact from public contributors
- Practical and interactive parallel breakout sessions
- Free lunch and refreshments