Improving clinical pathways through prediction of health risks and outcomes – 21 JuneView Event Details
Registration is now open for the Improving clinical pathways through prediction of health risks and outcomes workshop which takes place on Thursday 21 June, 9.00-13.00.
This is the third in our series of NIHR Manchester BRC themed discussion and networking events. The series is designed to provide all staff and students with the opportunity to:
- Update their knowledge and skills on P4 Medicine (Predictive, Preventive, Personalised and Participatory).
- Raise awareness of the breadth of BRC activity and thereby instil a sense of identity, collegiality and a common purpose.
This interactive workshop is an opportunity to learn more about the use of data to predict health risks and outcomes for clinical pathway redesign and disease prevention.
Learning outcomes will include:
- Statistical and AI/machine learning models for risk and outcome prediction
- Approaches for analysing routinely collected health data
- Data-driven pathway redesign methods