Musculoskeletal researchers have a range of industry and charity partners working on specific research projects of mutual interest and engaging industry in consortia to work towards improving stratified and precision medicine.
- Bioxydyn – specialists in diagnostic imaging tools
- Gelexir – development of a microgel designed to be injected into the spine to restore function and alleviate chronic lower back pain
- Imorphics – leading-edge analysis of 3 dimensional medical images, such as those produced by a CT or MR scanner
- Optasia Medical – image understanding solutions for healthcare and clinical research industries
- Aeirtec – developing sensitive methods to measure circulating proteins more accurately and reliably
- Inspiral Biomedical – a unique resource of over 10,000 biological samples and clinical data of musculoskeletal conditions.