Partnering with us
Manchester BRC has long-standing experience of delivering collaborative commercial work and we pride ourselves on prioritising this approach as a way of driving patient benefit
Why we work with partners
Whether you are a large multi-national wishing for partners to analyse efficacy of a new therapy, or a local SME wishing for clinical insight into your commercial development, we’d like to help. Take a look at our industry case studies for examples of how we work with partners collaboratively.
How we work with partners
Clinical studies and expertise
- Access to large, diverse patient cohorts and rich health data
- Opportunities to work with world-leading expertise embedded within the unique translational pathway across Greater Manchester
- Expertise to support experimental medicine study design and delivery of complex early phase trials
- Access to dedicated patient forums to embed the voice of the patient in all that we do
- Paired with research teams and support for trials led by biomarkers and health data to drive a precision medicine approach
Diagnostics and MedTech
Digital and Data scienceTo explore the opportunities available to work with our researchers, contact our Innovation and Partnerships Manager- Dr Colette Inkson
Support for SMEs
Supporting and developing the local health ecosystem is a priority for Manchester BRC, and working with our partners across Greater Manchester there is a wealth of support for small business.
- The Innovation Nexus, powered by Health innovation Manchester, is a gateway to a holistic business growth support offering, focused on the specialist needs of life science SMEs, delivered through a coherent support strategy and an all-inclusive approach to helping businesses develop their growth strategies.
- The Greater Manchester Research and Innovation (R&I) Health Accelerator invites SMEs to collaborate with Greater Manchester’s research and innovation institutions to accelerate development and improve commercialisation of innovative healthcare products and services within life sciences. SMEs will be able to access expertise and support including information about navigating the health and care system, developing value propositions, ethics & regulatory advice and access to university-wide expertise.
Are you interested in introducing your products to the NHS?
Companies wishing to introduce new and innovative products into the NHS can access support via our Trust partner innovation teams (MFT Innovation Team, The Christie, and The Northern Care Alliance) and our partner Health Innovation Manchester.